I bought a wall oven from Grants and it was in stock so we took that home we also bought a cook top that was not in stock and we were told it would arrive in 3 or 4 days, then were told it is on back order, now all the stores are closed even in regular business hours and the phone boxes are full so cant leave a message? are they out of business? what is going on?

I am feeling that we were conned and the company was going under and they took our money knowing they would be closing.

at this point I am not at all happy with this company.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Grants Appliances Electronics and More?

Comments

Orland Park, Illinois, United States #893084

We stopped at the Orland Park store today 10/30 because we saw people inside.They would not open the door but told us they were from the bank and were taking inventory.

They were also photographing everything.Told us the bank would be contacting customers but did not give a timeline.

File a complaint with the il atty General ASAP. We're out 10k

I assure you, that sales associate did not take your money knowing they were going out of business.That definitely came from ownership and higher ups.

Yes the company is out of business.

They let their team of employees know via email around 930 pm on a wed night they no longer have jobs.If you paid by credit card dispute the charges, if you paid by check or cash I do not know where to go with that.

Sugar Grove, Illinois, United States #886095

I had the SAME issue!!! I'm so upset. What do I do if I already paid for my appliances?

to MEl #891365

File a complaint ASAP with il atty general

Wheaton, Illinois, United States #886070

Yes, Grant's is out of business.

Ricochet-Rabbit

Seems to be a mystery and the local news media knows nothing.

Can't be good as employees were emailed a message saying the business is closed and not to report to work.

I feel bad for people who left deposits.

Lemont, Illinois, United States #885265

I paid over $9000 for my appliances , no money no appliances. Is anyone knows anything?